Share your Wisdom Story and it could be featured in our monthly testimony highlights!
February Highlights 2015
- The daily devotionals are words of encouragement, uplifting our hope in an Amazing God who always has our best interest in His sight. Praise be to Him. I often share your devotionals with men I fellowship with and it always comes with a heartfelt thank you. – Mike
- I have started to receive Boyds devotional again, and the timing has been fantastic. I thank you, and all of the wisdom hunters for what you do. If it were not for dedicated people like all of you, and like those of us who are also seekers of wisdom, then all of the world would be filled with darkness. We need to be eternal learners, always seeking more, and doing more. I count all of you among the many friends, and family of believers, all of us heirs with Christ. God Bless, Michael
- I have received your devotions and have purchased many of your books through the years to share. They have been a source of comfort and strength when I suffered many losses. So many times, the daily wisdom plus scriptures, would be just what I needed for the day for encouragement. Boyd, you truly are using your gift that the Lord has given you the ability to us. Please keep them coming. May the Lord bless you and keep you. – Gail
- I use these devotionals in our prison ministry. Between our visits they keep the ladies encouraged and in touch with our Lord. So many of them are perfect for their circumstances. Thank you and bless you. – Pat
January Highlights 2015
- This message is so timely for reflection of all the ways Jesus walked with each of us during our past year’s experiences. And what a refreshing concept to remember as we anticipate the New Year! Thank you, Boyd
- Just wanted to thank you for all the devotions in this great book. My husband and I use it daily but this one really hit us. Praying to be less about ourselves and our ‘convenience’ and more about shining the Light of Christ into the messed up world around us. Thanks, Boyd!
December Highlights 2014
- I am amazed by how our Heavenly Father is using you, to confirm every word his spirit minister to mine…I feel like there’s a connection, because every time I get up from my devotional and prayer time and then I read the daily devotional from wisdom hunters, and somehow the Lord speaks to me…May the Lord keep blessing you, with his wisdom and revelation! To keep been the blessing you are for the world in Jesus name. Blessings to you and your family. Thanks!!!
- What a blessing your devotion was Tripp! I am a first grade teacher. I would like to share with you that the need for immediate gratification is far more reaching than you may realize. It has created a generation of children who are not willing to work to learn. The teaching challenges that have resulted are formidable. Attention spans are shorter and children just do not want to write. We do all that we can with technology, but nothing takes the place of pencil to paper. Thank you for addressing this problem and for your wise reflections.
- Thank you , Tripp, for the perfect devotional as we wait for my Dad’s entry into Eternal Life, soon – – – maybe today. This experience is reminding me about God’s perfect timing, and how we do not have to try to figure everything out for ourselves, but rather, wait and know God is in control.
November Highlights 2014
- Today’s reading is so fitting for me..I am my way to a funeral for a relative that is saved and truly loves the Lord.. Today’s reading help to push my way to make even though I am weary and tired.. God gives us what we need when we need it.. God Bless.
- Thank you I think this was written just for me! So many changes happening right now. Some good and some bad. It’s so important to remember that He is the same every day and I can trust Him.
- I have been reading Wisdom Hunters daily for over three years. Thank you for your commitment to the Truth. I combine your devotion with Turning Point and My Utmost for His Highest and then I search the Bible to know the Lord better.
Thank you and God Bless
October Highlights 2014
- I just wanted to take the time out to thank you for your daily devotional emails. They are so uplifting, encouraging, and even prophetic at times. Your devotion regarding “dry seasons” was especially timely.
- I’ve been reading your daily comments for a little over a year. Today’s post really touched me. I felt the anointing of the Holy Spirit in your words. Thank you!
- Thanks for the reminder/affirmation. I love how you bring up the team. My staff of 8 are all believers. Although we don’t have that as a policy, they’ve “found their way” to us and we are all growing together — from ages 22-to-82! Not long ago, they started a “prayer requests” list on a whiteboard in the common area and they keep it updated. Some clients and vendor have asked about it, or commented, “that’s a good idea!” I am blessed!
- Today’s devotional is perfectly timed! (God certainly knows what He’s doing!) I am studying the epistle of James in my Bible Study at St. Bernadette’s Church in Westlake, OH, & believe it or not, we are discussing James 4:1-10 tonight. I will share your meditation with everyone in the group (about 40 people.) Thank you.
- God is faithful and His Word is true. I am in a season of growing. I am growing because my husband and I (who are both believers of Christ Jesus) are separated. The situation has required faith. I didn’t realize until now that my walk with God was not strong. Through this test and trial your daily devotions have encouraged me in wisdom. I am no longer worried about tomorrow for I know tomorrow will take care of itself. I know God loves both my husband and I. My desire is that God restores us, but I understand that He wants to be first in our lives. I don’t care how bad it looks right now, after reading through several of your devotions and turning to the Word of God, He has renewed my strength. My battle is not with flesh and blood, but with principalities in high places. I will continue to read your devotions and speak God’s Word over my situation. When God answers my prayer and my marriage is restored. I will be sure to write you back. Until then, I will proclaim victory, keep praying and keep trusting God my Father. Thank you for your daily emails.
- Thank you so much for the personal calls offering prayer & thanking me for giving to your ministry. Impressive! I do trust your ministry & God speaks through your devotions which are so timely! Since you offered & I do trust the heart of this ministry I would like you to agree with me in prayer that I be released from the emotional grip of past abuse in my life…..
September Highlights 2014
- “Thank you for this reminder, your words were a timely blessing. I’m going through a dark season in my life, God is dealing with me on somethings; and it is uncomfortable, nevertheless, I will walk through it. I am a cult survivor and many times I’ve felt like I walked along, and many times Jesus has gently reminded me that, “He will never leave or forsake me.” Thank you for the confirmation -Kim
- Yes I did receive the devotional this morning, and thank you. The one I am looking for is from Tuesday, September 23, titled Live What We Know. I thank you for all of the good work, and the devotional books I ordered earlier this year, the books are fantastic, I am sharing two of them with friends. God Bless you, God Bless Boyd, and God Bless Wisdom Hunters worldwide, for we know the truth, and it is great to find people who reinforce that. – Wisdom Hunter
August Highlights 2014
- I just started getting these devotionals in my inbox. The past two day, I know that as they were being typed, God had me in mind. They have touched me deep and because of that, I have felt the need to share with others. Thank you for being obedient to the prompting of the Holy Spirit. – Melissa
- I needed this reminder that HE is the only way. We all are faced with some kind of situation or circumstance and just don’t know where to turn. But I need to realize that I must stop and not think but pray to give it ALL to him. Thank you for your service and sending to someone like me. – Lisa
July Highlights 2014
- I normally don’t respond to your email blasts but I do read and look forward to them all the time. Today, this one really hit home for me and I just want to tell you, thank you. Thank you for having the gift of discernment and wisdom from God and love for his people. Please continue to publish these wonderful insights because they are very helpful. Do not get discouraged when you don’t get all the comments or it appears like no one is reading. We are! – Meochia
- As a young Prophet and minister, I truly gain great insight from these Wisdom Hunters! It appears to me that they are Holy Spirit directed publications and worth the time and expositing! – Donte
- I LOVE this devotion! Anyone who has a “people” job (or not!) needs to read & soak up the wisdom here…..One of the best pieces of advice for each of us I’ve read. Thanks for this blessing today! – Sue
- I am so blessed to receive Wisdom Hunters. The devotionals truly bless my soul, love walk, and meditation on Gods Love and Sprit in me and helps me to be a blessing to others. I am helped in wisdom knowledge and truth. God sends what I need thru you. Thank you. May God’s hand be with you always. – Janette
June Highlights 2014
- This is excellent, I needed this. A well taught lesson which clarifies a government lead by Christ. I pray this over our city and nation. Thank you for how you teach us through the Scriptures. We look forward to the Wisdom Hunters message each day. – Ann
- Wow, beautiful reading. The writing here is absolutely from the Holy Spirit, beautiful!! I Love Wisdom Hunters! – Carla
- This is right on time! I have been dealing with similar situations on my job for the last month. Thank you for this message.- Yvette
- Thank you for a precious reminder and encouragement that the Lord has heard the cries of my heart and has given me the clarity I need to make the decisions needed. And my Abba Father has also imparted to me the courage to love and forgive, comfort and befriend the challenging relationship. The Lord bless you.- Susan
May Highlights 2014
- This is exactly what I needed to read today.. I have been broken and weary in my soul and I am finally coming out of the fog and sand storm (if you will) and I am beginning to see clearly again. Thank you for your wonderful words of encouragement. I love your ministry. May God continue to richly bless you and yours. Much love and appreciation. – Jay
- I pray blessings for your ministry as it is a daily lifeline to me directly from the Holy Spirit. He answers my prayers, joys and struggles thru these saily. They always meet me right where I am with exactly what I need to hear. God is good thank you for this faithful ministry. God and I thank you. – Susan
- Oh man, I needed this today more than anything. I appreciate your time and devotion to doing these daily nuggets of wisdom. God bless you and this ministry. – Jamie
- Every word written here was meant for me to read, Wisdom Hunters, I just got fired from my job, since being on disability, I was supposed to be back to work May 9, but I believe the Lord has a greater plan for my life. Like I said before in many of my post the writing here is fuel to my soul! – Carla
April Highlights 2014
- Every word written here was meant for me to read, Wisdom Hunters, I just got fired from my job, since being on disability, I was supposed to be back to work May 9, but I believe the Lord has a greater plan for my life. I want you to know that when my life starts heading in God’s direction your ministry will be one of the first I will support. Like I said before in many of my post the writing here is fuel to my soul! – Carla
- I just want you to know how grateful I am that you chose to write on moral failure and lift up and support our fellow brothers and sisters in need in the way that God’s character shows us to do. Thank you for letting God use you to reach the masses everyday. He has blessed your insights and words, and I pray that He continues. Very Much Appreciated. – Kellye
- I’m double mindedness in the sense that my mind says one thing and my heart, God, tells me to do the opposite. I’m having trouble sticking to what God wants me to do. I want to go back to church but I feel scared and don’t know why. I feel as though I am torn between my thoughts and actions. So, this article has hit home for me as I continue with my struggle to get it right and believe that God has my best interest and that I need to follow my heart and Him. – Connie
- Today Boyd’s commentary is excellent, mirroring precisely what Andy Stanley has said recently. Boyd Bailey, I deeply appreciate your daily emails that take us to deeply meditate on Christ day and night. You write from your life experience and from the Bible thoughts deeply needed and sought. – David
March Highlights 2014
- Dear Mr. Bailey, I have been reading your devotions daily for over two years and this one has hit me straight in my heart. Last year , Gods vision for my life was skewed by my own selfishness and I almost lost my marriage over it. Today, my marriage is stronger than ever and God is the key to that success. I cannot thank you enough for all you do to encourage my faith , as well as so many others . There are so many days where the devotion is appearing to be God speaking directly to me. I am humbly proud to be a Wisdom Hunter with you. – Adam
- These words are so encouraging, wise and full of instruction for me. Thank you for sharing and for following God’s vision for you as you bless others like me with it! Focus, focus, focus. – Lucy
- Dear Mr. Bailey, WOW! I am right here in this Devotional! I feel the Lord is speaking right to me! In two weeks I will be casting a vision for an plan the Lord has matured over the last 10 years and I feel he is ready to GO on it! I will be sharing the vision with women from my church at a retreat and then at a Warren Soup event where 4 ideas that help our area are presented and people in the community pay $5 for a soup supper and a vote! If they pick your idea you get the seed money to start! Last time was $500 and that is more than enough to get this idea rolling! Please keep me in Prayer….I feel just like your devotional! Excited because I know it is from our Lord and a bit nervous at how BIG it is for me! The other day I stumbled on Ministry Ventures while looking at your Bio and thought another dot is lined up…thank you Jesus! The idea has to do with Fondue and the Good News! What says fellowship like Fondue! I would be blessed if you wanted to hear more……Thank you for taking your time Mr. Boyd to read this comment! Makes me so happy when I see my FB friends like Wisdom Hunters….I know how much I get out of them and I know they will too! Have a Very Blessed Sunday!! – Judy
- How timely this truth is for me! I needed this reminder today, since was attaching strings to my gifts and your words came straight from God as a wake up call to me, to give freely with no expectations in return. Yesterday saw me feeling sorry for myself, but today this devotional coupled with scriptures has helped me to take the focus off of me and place it where it needs to be. Unconditional giving and loving always given to me and now it is my opportunity to model it and give it back. Thank you Lord for your unfailing, unconditional love! – Jill
February Highlights 2014
- Boyd…I love how the Lord orchestrates your postings with what He is doing in my life and circumstances….I ‘ll tell you … if I didn’t know better I would think you are reading my mail…
The Holy Spirit ministers to me nearly everyday with just some of the One-Liners that pop up in your blog…”sentences sermons” really speak to me and I re-post them on my face-book page giving you the credit and then watching how they minister to those God has given me to reach. Thanks for your balanced truth from the Word that your blog nourishes me with. Keep up the good work. The Lord has put on my heart to start supporting your ministry. My wife and I are coming into agreement on the timing to start. In His Grip, Jim
- I always enjoy your devotionals and they always seem so applicable. Thank you for sharing. – Shaundralyn
- I just read today’s Wisdom Hunter and it is so appropriate for our small group that meets at our house tonight. We are studying, Words: Life or Death, by Robert Morris. Words carry the power to wound or encourage. Words are so powerful and should be in agreement with God. I’m so glad to get this Wisdom Hunter daily devotional and plan to share it with my small group tonight. – Karen
January Highlights 2014
- Thank-You, for the wonderful words of encouragement reading gods silence encourages me to wait on the lord for I know he will work everything out I will continue to give him all praise and glory he deserves it all!!! – Regena
- Thank you for your Wisdom. It is very hard to be a good steward of God’s gifts and raise a family bombarded by the idols of this world. This is an excellent subject that I will bring up for my men’s group to dig deeper into and hopefully we can band together and support each other to be better stewards. I certainly need prayers relating to this subject. Thank you for sharing such great wisdom in such a difficult and personal part of everyone’s life. – Tom
- I wanted to thank you, I know God is working through you to deliver his message. The timing of your devotional topics have been amazing as God speaks to me through your devotions. I have never been touched through reading devotionals like I have the last couple of years through Wisdom Hunters. The last 2 years have seen me through Cancer, job lose and an internal struggle with Gods calling me. Last night My wife and I sat down and were discussing me enrolling in our local pastor training and her main concern and hope was that if we did a good enough job with our 3 teen age sons. (This is short version of last 2years) Thank you and God Bless, – Matt