Share your Wisdom Story and it could be featured in our monthly testimony highlights!
October Highlights 2014
- I just wanted to take the time out to thank you for your daily devotional emails. They are so uplifting, encouraging, and even prophetic at times. Your devotion regarding “dry seasons” was especially timely.
- I’ve been reading your daily comments for a little over a year. Today’s post really touched me. I felt the anointing of the Holy Spirit in your words. Thank you!
- Thanks for the reminder/affirmation. I love how you bring up the team. My staff of 8 are all believers. Although we don’t have that as a policy, they’ve “found their way” to us and we are all growing together — from ages 22-to-82! Not long ago, they started a “prayer requests” list on a whiteboard in the common area and they keep it updated. Some clients and vendor have asked about it, or commented, “that’s a good idea!” I am blessed!
- Today’s devotional is perfectly timed! (God certainly knows what He’s doing!) I am studying the epistle of James in my Bible Study at St. Bernadette’s Church in Westlake, OH, & believe it or not, we are discussing James 4:1-10 tonight. I will share your meditation with everyone in the group (about 40 people.) Thank you.
- God is faithful and His Word is true. I am in a season of growing. I am growing because my husband and I (who are both believers of Christ Jesus) are separated. The situation has required faith. I didn’t realize until now that my walk with God was not strong. Through this test and trial your daily devotions have encouraged me in wisdom. I am no longer worried about tomorrow for I know tomorrow will take care of itself. I know God loves both my husband and I. My desire is that God restores us, but I understand that He wants to be first in our lives. I don’t care how bad it looks right now, after reading through several of your devotions and turning to the Word of God, He has renewed my strength. My battle is not with flesh and blood, but with principalities in high places. I will continue to read your devotions and speak God’s Word over my situation. When God answers my prayer and my marriage is restored. I will be sure to write you back. Until then, I will proclaim victory, keep praying and keep trusting God my Father. Thank you for your daily emails.
- Thank you so much for the personal calls offering prayer & thanking me for giving to your ministry. Impressive! I do trust your ministry & God speaks through your devotions which are so timely! Since you offered & I do trust the heart of this ministry I would like you to agree with me in prayer that I be released from the emotional grip of past abuse in my life…..
September Highlights 2014
- “Thank you for this reminder, your words were a timely blessing. I’m going through a dark season in my life, God is dealing with me on somethings; and it is uncomfortable, nevertheless, I will walk through it. I am a cult survivor and many times I’ve felt like I walked along, and many times Jesus has gently reminded me that, “He will never leave or forsake me.” Thank you for the confirmation -Kim
- Yes I did receive the devotional this morning, and thank you. The one I am looking for is from Tuesday, September 23, titled Live What We Know. I thank you for all of the good work, and the devotional books I ordered earlier this year, the books are fantastic, I am sharing two of them with friends. God Bless you, God Bless Boyd, and God Bless Wisdom Hunters worldwide, for we know the truth, and it is great to find people who reinforce that. - Wisdom Hunter
August Highlights 2014
- I just started getting these devotionals in my inbox. The past two day, I know that as they were being typed, God had me in mind. They have touched me deep and because of that, I have felt the need to share with others. Thank you for being obedient to the prompting of the Holy Spirit. – Melissa
- I needed this reminder that HE is the only way. We all are faced with some kind of situation or circumstance and just don’t know where to turn. But I need to realize that I must stop and not think but pray to give it ALL to him. Thank you for your service and sending to someone like me. – Lisa
July Highlights 2014
- I normally don’t respond to your email blasts but I do read and look forward to them all the time. Today, this one really hit home for me and I just want to tell you, thank you. Thank you for having the gift of discernment and wisdom from God and love for his people. Please continue to publish these wonderful insights because they are very helpful. Do not get discouraged when you don’t get all the comments or it appears like no one is reading. We are! – Meochia
- As a young Prophet and minister, I truly gain great insight from these Wisdom Hunters! It appears to me that they are Holy Spirit directed publications and worth the time and expositing! – Donte
- I LOVE this devotion! Anyone who has a “people” job (or not!) needs to read & soak up the wisdom here…..One of the best pieces of advice for each of us I’ve read. Thanks for this blessing today! – Sue
- I am so blessed to receive Wisdom Hunters. The devotionals truly bless my soul, love walk, and meditation on Gods Love and Sprit in me and helps me to be a blessing to others. I am helped in wisdom knowledge and truth. God sends what I need thru you. Thank you. May God’s hand be with you always. – Janette
June Highlights 2014
- This is excellent, I needed this. A well taught lesson which clarifies a government lead by Christ. I pray this over our city and nation. Thank you for how you teach us through the Scriptures. We look forward to the Wisdom Hunters message each day. – Ann
- Wow, beautiful reading. The writing here is absolutely from the Holy Spirit, beautiful!! I Love Wisdom Hunters! – Carla
- This is right on time! I have been dealing with similar situations on my job for the last month. Thank you for this message.- Yvette
- Thank you for a precious reminder and encouragement that the Lord has heard the cries of my heart and has given me the clarity I need to make the decisions needed. And my Abba Father has also imparted to me the courage to love and forgive, comfort and befriend the challenging relationship. The Lord bless you.- Susan
May Highlights 2014
- This is exactly what I needed to read today.. I have been broken and weary in my soul and I am finally coming out of the fog and sand storm (if you will) and I am beginning to see clearly again. Thank you for your wonderful words of encouragement. I love your ministry. May God continue to richly bless you and yours. Much love and appreciation. – Jay
- I pray blessings for your ministry as it is a daily lifeline to me directly from the Holy Spirit. He answers my prayers, joys and struggles thru these saily. They always meet me right where I am with exactly what I need to hear. God is good thank you for this faithful ministry. God and I thank you. – Susan
- Oh man, I needed this today more than anything. I appreciate your time and devotion to doing these daily nuggets of wisdom. God bless you and this ministry. - Jamie
- Every word written here was meant for me to read, Wisdom Hunters, I just got fired from my job, since being on disability, I was supposed to be back to work May 9, but I believe the Lord has a greater plan for my life. Like I said before in many of my post the writing here is fuel to my soul! – Carla
April Highlights 2014
- Every word written here was meant for me to read, Wisdom Hunters, I just got fired from my job, since being on disability, I was supposed to be back to work May 9, but I believe the Lord has a greater plan for my life. I want you to know that when my life starts heading in God’s direction your ministry will be one of the first I will support. Like I said before in many of my post the writing here is fuel to my soul! – Carla
- I just want you to know how grateful I am that you chose to write on moral failure and lift up and support our fellow brothers and sisters in need in the way that God’s character shows us to do. Thank you for letting God use you to reach the masses everyday. He has blessed your insights and words, and I pray that He continues. Very Much Appreciated. – Kellye
- I’m double mindedness in the sense that my mind says one thing and my heart, God, tells me to do the opposite. I’m having trouble sticking to what God wants me to do. I want to go back to church but I feel scared and don’t know why. I feel as though I am torn between my thoughts and actions. So, this article has hit home for me as I continue with my struggle to get it right and believe that God has my best interest and that I need to follow my heart and Him. – Connie
- Today Boyd’s commentary is excellent, mirroring precisely what Andy Stanley has said recently. Boyd Bailey, I deeply appreciate your daily emails that take us to deeply meditate on Christ day and night. You write from your life experience and from the Bible thoughts deeply needed and sought. – David
March Highlights 2014
- Dear Mr. Bailey, I have been reading your devotions daily for over two years and this one has hit me straight in my heart. Last year , Gods vision for my life was skewed by my own selfishness and I almost lost my marriage over it. Today, my marriage is stronger than ever and God is the key to that success. I cannot thank you enough for all you do to encourage my faith , as well as so many others . There are so many days where the devotion is appearing to be God speaking directly to me. I am humbly proud to be a Wisdom Hunter with you. - Adam
- These words are so encouraging, wise and full of instruction for me. Thank you for sharing and for following God’s vision for you as you bless others like me with it! Focus, focus, focus. – Lucy
- Dear Mr. Bailey, WOW! I am right here in this Devotional! I feel the Lord is speaking right to me! In two weeks I will be casting a vision for an plan the Lord has matured over the last 10 years and I feel he is ready to GO on it! I will be sharing the vision with women from my church at a retreat and then at a Warren Soup event where 4 ideas that help our area are presented and people in the community pay $5 for a soup supper and a vote! If they pick your idea you get the seed money to start! Last time was $500 and that is more than enough to get this idea rolling! Please keep me in Prayer….I feel just like your devotional! Excited because I know it is from our Lord and a bit nervous at how BIG it is for me! The other day I stumbled on Ministry Ventures while looking at your Bio and thought another dot is lined up…thank you Jesus! The idea has to do with Fondue and the Good News! What says fellowship like Fondue! I would be blessed if you wanted to hear more……Thank you for taking your time Mr. Boyd to read this comment! Makes me so happy when I see my FB friends like Wisdom Hunters….I know how much I get out of them and I know they will too! Have a Very Blessed Sunday!! - Judy
- How timely this truth is for me! I needed this reminder today, since was attaching strings to my gifts and your words came straight from God as a wake up call to me, to give freely with no expectations in return. Yesterday saw me feeling sorry for myself, but today this devotional coupled with scriptures has helped me to take the focus off of me and place it where it needs to be. Unconditional giving and loving always given to me and now it is my opportunity to model it and give it back. Thank you Lord for your unfailing, unconditional love! – Jill
February Highlights 2014
- Boyd…I love how the Lord orchestrates your postings with what He is doing in my life and circumstances….I ‘ll tell you … if I didn’t know better I would think you are reading my mail…
The Holy Spirit ministers to me nearly everyday with just some of the One-Liners that pop up in your blog…”sentences sermons” really speak to me and I re-post them on my face-book page giving you the credit and then watching how they minister to those God has given me to reach. Thanks for your balanced truth from the Word that your blog nourishes me with. Keep up the good work. The Lord has put on my heart to start supporting your ministry. My wife and I are coming into agreement on the timing to start. In His Grip, Jim
- I always enjoy your devotionals and they always seem so applicable. Thank you for sharing. – Shaundralyn
- I just read today’s Wisdom Hunter and it is so appropriate for our small group that meets at our house tonight. We are studying, Words: Life or Death, by Robert Morris. Words carry the power to wound or encourage. Words are so powerful and should be in agreement with God. I’m so glad to get this Wisdom Hunter daily devotional and plan to share it with my small group tonight. – Karen
January Highlights 2014
- Thank-You, for the wonderful words of encouragement reading gods silence encourages me to wait on the lord for I know he will work everything out I will continue to give him all praise and glory he deserves it all!!! – Regena
- Thank you for your Wisdom. It is very hard to be a good steward of God’s gifts and raise a family bombarded by the idols of this world. This is an excellent subject that I will bring up for my men’s group to dig deeper into and hopefully we can band together and support each other to be better stewards. I certainly need prayers relating to this subject. Thank you for sharing such great wisdom in such a difficult and personal part of everyone’s life. – Tom
- I wanted to thank you, I know God is working through you to deliver his message. The timing of your devotional topics have been amazing as God speaks to me through your devotions. I have never been touched through reading devotionals like I have the last couple of years through Wisdom Hunters. The last 2 years have seen me through Cancer, job lose and an internal struggle with Gods calling me. Last night My wife and I sat down and were discussing me enrolling in our local pastor training and her main concern and hope was that if we did a good enough job with our 3 teen age sons. (This is short version of last 2years) Thank you and God Bless, – Matt
December Highlights 2013
- I LOVE this devotional “New Normal”. I went through a divorce after 20 years of marriage. It’s been three years and my 2 kids and I have moved 3 times, both kids changed schools, I changed jobs twice. I have NEVER had this much upheaval in my entire life. But… God is faithful. We are learning to live differently. We are learning to trust God irrationally. We are learning to lean on Him as the father/husband of our family. We are learning who God is in such a real way. Thanks for the encouragement! – Pam
- Thank you for these scripture inspirations. I have them on my mirror to memorize and meditate on during this hectic, busy time of year. Focus on Him in all we do. – Mary
- The Wisdom Hunters Devotionals are so helpful thank you for them and the Christmas Scripture Cards. Their value is inconceivable. Thank You again! May the Lord Bless You and Your Family. Merry Christmas – Don
- Boyd, my refrigerator is not large enough for all the golden nuggets in this message!! Especially helpful to me was, “…God’s desire is to come alongside you and realign your cares with what He cares about the most……God’s system of care is countercultural……Equally spiritual people may cast their cares on God in polar opposite ways……allow Him to do what He does best…..This takes humility on your part……..What started out as a burden, He transforms into a blessing. Your pain becomes productive……..An all-caring God cultivates a carefree attitude………Let God be consumed with your cares so you are not…….You can care because you have let Him care for you.Keep the circle of care rotating…….Thank you very much!! – Diane
November Highlights 2013
- This may be my favorite one so far. God used this to speak to me that just because we fear doesn’t mean He’s forgotten us. Also, He uses EVRYTHING for our good. I like how you made it personal. We need that, to see that our brothers and sisters are being real and vulnerable. Thank you. – Jacqueline
- Thank you for this message of truth. A grateful follower of your online ministry. – Vivian
- AMEN! I am asking God to purify my motives, and only do things for Him and His glory! Thank you this is an awesome and thought provoking devotion. God bless you! – Jenny
- Thank you for morning message. In the spring of this year, I received instruction from the Holy Spirit to sell my home. The instructions were exact and clear, from the realtor to be used, the price to accept, and date of closing. I followed the instructions. The house was under contract within 72 hours of listing it, for exactly the price given and the date given to close. I have been replanted in an area of the country I have never been before. After the transition period, I now find myself sitting with my heart content, feeling very complete and grateful for where I am. I know that the doors to ministry in the area will begin to open soon. There seems to be no urgency to seek or do anything but wait for Gods leading, as I know He had a reason for transplanting me, even though I do not know what His plan is. What I know is I have been and am being prepared to do Gods work exactly when I am suppose to. For now I sit, wait and rest trusting Him with my future here because God has a hope for me and a new life already planned that He is establishing. Peace be with you. Shalom. – Deborah
October Highlights 2013
- Wow! This message was right to the point. I asked God to reveal something that was weighing heavy on my heart, and He not only did He surfaced it the light but but granted the truth to me that I hsve been discerning in my spirits. Also to forgive myself for holding back all the hurt and forgiveness and the things I did or how I too behaved like a puppet on a string to please others. Thank you once again for a powerful insight and message along with the prayer of hope and scripters to read. God bless you and your ministry. May the Lord keep blessing you with His heavenly treasures to prosper over your lives. Love & Much Blessings Always. – Rhonda
- Once again, this was exactly what I needed! It is such a blessing to have these words at my disposal each day. especially now. we are going through such harsh financial and health trials, but our faith is daily uplifted through your website. thank you and may God continue to bless you and your wonderful ministry. – Sondra
- Thank you for what you do, the words you say, pray, and share. I have been out of work for over 4 years now and had a good solid lead on a job…today I found I was not selected….this news hurt, I felt rejected again, felt lost and wondered why God is not anwsering my prayers. I needed this message today, it spoke to my heart and made me weep. Thank you! - Becky
September Highlights 2013
- Thank You!! I try to read these devotions every day and so many times, like today; they are exactly what I need! God blesses me through this site more than I can say. Thank you! – Sondra
- I do support your ministry and want you to know every time I read (most every day !) I am always blessed and encouraged to seek to know Him better and trust Him. A lot of times I print my email and give it to someone who God puts in my path and prompts me to give it to them. Thank you for sharing in such a bold and heartfelt manner! You are appreciated and a blessing to the body !! – Cathy
- Also, it seems so often your words come just when I need them. Thank you for sharing. Sooo many others would hide their thoughts and words in books and keep us from hearing them and only make them available to people that can afford them. Thank you again! – Valerie
- Thank you so much for sharing this specific article. I was truly speaking to me.
I have been crying and praying, when I woke up The Lord directed me straight to this email and I had to read it twice! It was on time! The Lord used it along with the scripture you shared to speak volumes into my spirt for renewed strength. Thank you so much and may God continue to bless you and give strength to do His work. In Him, Tracey
August Highlights 2013
- I want to thank you for your devotion this morning regarding identity. I truly needed that. I was widowed 21 years ago and finished raising my kids, went back to school and have the work I love. But I had just kept taking on more and more till I had to cut back and ask, “why”. I began to realize I was finding my identity in what I did instead of who I am in Christ. Even though I work for a church denomination and speak around the world. It scared me. How and where did I lose sight of what is really what it is all about. Running here, flying there, projects in Africa, and training women to be all they can be in Christ. I was doing right things and telling others how to do it but began to realize I was empty inside worn out and deeply longing for Jesus to sweep me away. I was needing to reconnect on a deeper level than ever before. I have even longed a few times for that devastating time of losing my husband suddenly, to put me back into that perspective of God’s loving arms around me; a time when I felf so helpless and totally dependent on Him. That time of relying so deep and complete. A time when taking one breath at a time seemed overwhelming. God held me in His loving arms no matter how sad or angry or hopeless I felt. Today, I am asking God to fill me and let me rest and find myself totally in Him again, even deeper. Bless you for your words this morning. They made me realize “In Him only shalt thou stand”. - Mary Jo
- I have always enjoyed your wonderful insights to daily living along with the struggles it may bring. Thank you so much for sharing your life with us on such a personal level. You are right when you say that you ARE important to Christ. We cannot let the world tell us otherwise…no matter what! God bless you and keep you close to Him. Regards, - Jimmy
- God spoke to me through this devotional today. I am an active ‘listener’ and have sought God’s patience, direction, and guidance when listening to others. It is challenging because I had to accept that my role, in many relationships, is to listen…..and not be listened to. Once I accepted this as God’s path for me, I gave Him my frustration/resentment over not being listened to and it has opened up a new closeness between God and I because He ALWAYS listens!! Thank you so much for this devotional because God used it to affirm my ‘listening ear’. – Heather
- I’m printing this one off! What a beautiful reminder. I can’t tell you how much these daily devotionals continually help me to stop, focus and pray. Each day my intentions are good to spend in quiet time but then I start with the newspaper, check my email and I’m off. But then I see “Wisdom” and it reminds me to STOP! Know that God is using you and your devotionals in ways you can’t believe!! Thank you for your gift!!! – Julie
- Mr. Bailey, I just want to thank you for your work. Your daily devotionals have helped me so much. So many times I am struggling with one issue or another and your devotional will speak straight to my heart, soul and mind and give me the answers I am desperately searching for. You are a wonderful blessing in my life as well as many others. – Leticia
July Highlights 2013
- Thank you, God used this email to yet again, shake me, and set me straight in my walk with Him. Please don’t ever get discouraged. Your ministry is truly your calling. May God continue to bless you and the ministry. – Krystal
- I was also diagnosed with MS at age 45, so it is amazing how in the quick blink of an eye, your world changes. Planning retirement changes to planning life and just getting through the next hour on some days. I love these devotionals and have tried to let God guide me along my journey. My best to you and yours! Never give up. – Terri
- Totally needed to see this today. Been striving in my thinking, wondering what’s next in my faith walk as I get to the end of this current season of paying off my debt. God has been encouraging me to rest in His good plans and purposes for me. Even though I cannot see exactly what’s next, I can trust in the One who is in control of it. – Joanna
- Thank you, Boyd, for this profound and extremely prophetic word. You articulated exactly what I needed to hear today. In appreciation, and with affirmation, and eagerness to grow into these truths, Diane
June Highlights 2013
- Thank you for sharing this with us today.it could not of come at a better time . I have had a very rough day and this is the first time anyone ever explained it so plainly. So thank you and God bless. – NJ
- I look forward to reading Wisdom Hunters every morning to reinforce and strengthen my faith. Thank you for providing such a wonderful beginning your reader’s days. – Kathy
- THANK YOU for sharing this personal story as a post. It helps me tremendously to know & see how others ‘wrestle with God’ and themselves in trying to let go of wounds inflicted by those who were supposed to protect us and love us the most. It also shows how ‘letting go & letting GOD’ can bring SALVATION to those we SO love, but don’t know how to reach. Giving it up to God can change our perception of rejection, (something I struggle MIGHTILY with), to relationship! BLESS YOU! – Teresa
- You have no idea how I look forward to getting your devotionals every morning. They are wise, and I find that they ground me for the day (and that takes a few good anchors!). Thank you very much. – Jane
- I did not sleep well last night due to a situation with my son and soon to be daughter-in-law. I woke up several times with things on my mind. I asked the Lord, what is it? was it me? am I this bad of a christian? Wisdom Hunters is God’s voice today of Him answering and I need to heed it! Thank you Mr. Boyd for being a vessel used by the Almighty! God Bless you and yours. – Jenny
- I so enjoy your devotionals. As soon as we moved anticipating the next journey of retirement I was diagnosed with M.S. so the journey for both of us has become a far different one then we had anticipated, so these devotionals really help me to keep to the Lord it is hard and many times the devil is right on my doorstep but I keep perservering and your part it in with these devotionals give me a chance to breath Gods word into me – So thanks. – Diane
May Highlights 2013
- Love these insights and Scriptural readings. This one on giving up all – only to have some returned in blessings – and experiencing what we hang on tightly to taken from us is sobering and challenging. Thanks. – Carroll
- An extremely valuable person in my life, forwarded todays, Heartfelt Forgiveness. I was speechless, to not only have her forgive me, but also the chance to read such a strong message. This person who sent this to me, really brought me back to my faith because I had pulled away after my divorce. To wake up and be “forgiven” brought me to tears, such an amazing way to start my day and get this message from someone that I thought was gone from my life since last August. I have prayed daily this person would not only forgive me but also allow me to show her just how much I respect, trust and love. – Alan
- Every day that I ready my wisdom hunter I blessed. God is using you in a mighty way to challenge us daily to think of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and to think of others before ourselves. My husband has been taught south a he reads them as well and we both have used them as quotes or messages during our speaking engagents for them to encourage others as well. Thank you!!!! – Rachel
April Hightlights 2013
- Just want to say thank you for sharing the obvious gift God has given you. Your writing and deep insight challenge me to go higher and deeper in my walk with Christ. I began receiving your daily devotions a few weeks ago and already I feel the pruning taking place in my life. – Sonya
- Mr. Bailey, Thank you for the word of encouragement this morning. The Lord brought me into these words of wisdom just in time. Praise be to our Lord Jesus Christ. God bless you and keep you. - Marguerite
March Hightlights 2013
- Thanks so much for this wisdom of truth. Sometimes I am weary of all the requests for things etc, but not God. For me this is a keeper to be looked at and read until I know it by heart. Thank you! – Ken
- I really appreciate the Word today. I know God is in control but I always forget it. This spoke to me today in a way I’ve not experienced before. – Jen
- Your message today really blessed my heart. It is a confirmation of where God has me. This is but a season for me, and sometimes it is difficult for us to recognize when we are in a season. Your prayer was just perfect for me as well. Thank you for allowing God to use you to minister and speak his word to me. It is a Blessing to my spirit. – Socratif
- There are so many golden nuggets in your devotion this morning Brother Boyd…but ohhh the one…”TASTE HIS GRACE”…just fills my soul! God bless you. – Jenny
- Thank you, Mr. Bailey, for Wisdom Hunters. I read it on my email as much as I can. It is so uplifting and I love that you list other Scriptures to follow-up with that days online message. God bless you in your work. Your sister in Christ. – Carol
- I liked the devotional today, to make us of windows of opportunities that God has given to me. Thank you for this post and the other daily posts, it reaffirms my faith and makes me make right choices as I obey to His word. May God bless you and your family and all believers who are a part of this ministry. God bless you all. – Jonathan
- I’m very grateful to have this resource. These devotionals provide biblical truth appropriate to current situations. They help me to hunger for more of God’s word in my daily walk. Thank you for being such an encouraging reminder that God really cares, wants the best for us and he has our backs and all we have to do is walk in faithful obedience. – Noemi
February Hightlights 2013
- I don’t know how often I’ve turned to one of these messages and found just the words either I our someone I’ve been posting for has needed right in front of me. I’m truly blessed some nights using my phone as a flashlight and seeing just what I need to read, guiding my pathway!
- Every morning I share this with my husband. This morning he left for his annual mission trip. At this time in my life I am staying home to take care of our children. Though only gone 10 days a year this morning I was quite frankly jealous. Jealous that he gets the glory, I the mundane. He the travel me the same routine. How dare he? Then I read this… Thank you Father for this reminder… I am truly grateful that my spouse gets to serve..and if I am patient my service is just as important. After all in 6 to 8 years WE will be going full time and living there together to serve.
January Hightlights 2013
- How do you know where to minister to me each day? God uses your daily post to encourage me so much! Thank you. I am weary and you point me to the Living Water. God bless you mightily!
- Dear Wisdom Hunters, I have been recieving your devotions for over a year now, and they have truly been a blessing to me as well as my friends and family that I forward them to. It seems like the writer knows exactly what is going on in my life. I know God is speaking to me through these devotions. My husband and I are going through some very difficult times right now and the only thing that has kept me going is the inspirational encouragement that I recieve through Wisdom Hunters. I just want to thank you. God is moving through your words which is being sent all over the US. God bless you!!
- This devo was a “God-thing”!! I had been resisting calling a younger woman to take her out to lunch, out of fear. I finally obeyed God’s leading, and the day I was going to meet her, I saw this devo. Amazing timing. Thank you so much for your ministry and faithfulness to God’s calling – I have been inspired many times by your devotionals. God’s richest blessing on you and your ministry!