- A few weeks ago you printed a wonderful article on leadership. It was probably the finest summary of traits that we should all aspire to obtain. I have shared this article with many folks in my organization and have had a number of positive interactions as a result of your article. One person in Geneva , Switzerland even decided to receive your articles every day. Thanks so much for keeping God’s principles before us in a practical and challenging way. – Bob
A Humble Husband
- You have written an article that has started an invigorating debate among my friends. How exciting to stir up such a wonderful debate. Your research is very useful. Thank you.
Loved to Learn
- Thank you for this message. My husband read it to me when I was almost ready to quit trying! We are losing our home, my husband had to go on disability, and we are moving. It has been my desire to become a public speaker and my husbands to be a minister but it seems as if my dreams have been dashed so often. This encouraged me! God Bless – Malinda
Failure is Not Final
- It is very timely that this was today’s encouragement. Just yesterday I was really upset over my failures. I do not have to live in condemnation about it. It is just one more step that I have to take. One more step forward. One more moment with God holding me close. – Alexandria
Where I Want my Heart to Wander…
- I am deeply moved by this meditation and I am grateful that you were obedient to our loving God and Father when you wrote it. In my opinion, it takes great courage to be transparent and your willingness to be so truthful is truly an encouragement and inspiration to me. It also reminds me that all of us are a work in progress and you have given me permission not to be so hard on myself when I get a bit off course. You are so right when you said that you “write out of real life to real people about a real God.” and for that I wish to simply say “Thank you.” May the blessings that you have poured into my life by writing this meditation be multiplied back to you a thousandfold! – Roberta
- Wow! This is just the food I need for my spirit! I was led to close my dream business early this year, and thought now what? My flesh had given up on my passion and thought that I needed to find a different field. After searching in the world I felt soooo lost and not so confident. But God…He put my song back in my heart. This blog is just confirmation and what I have been asking God for. Thank you sooo much! I have a new perspective on why I am at the place where I am in my life. God is definitely up to something and I am excited about what He is doing and going to do. His strength has made me strong! Glory be to God! – Tolanda
Email Highlight – “Reassuring words”
- Dear Boyd Bailey, I really needed to hear this today and I am praising God right now for speaking to me through you! Directly! Now I have more to pray for and work out!lol God Bless You and keep you. Love you Boyd.